- Power: VHF = 5 Watts, UHF = 4 Watts, 800Mhz = 3 Watts
- Channels: 800+ Channels
- Body Dimensions (inches): 6.00” H x 2.30” W x 1.50”L
- Weight: Without battery 11 oz
- Narrowband Compliant – 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
P25 Flashcodes Vary - Our radios are P25 Digital/9600 Baud capable - due to potentially dangerous communication issues we DO NOT alter flash codes or radio functionality in any way. Give us a call if you are trying to match a specific flash code.
***Our radios are pre-owned but each one is bench tested by factory-trained technicians before it is sold. Unless otherwise stated these units may have minor cosmetic blemishes consistent with a used product. The six-month warranty covers the radio and internal component failure; it excludes physical/water damage and accessories. Accessories are covered by a 90-day warranty.
- Backlit keypad
- Programmable soft keys
- Digital portable radio
- Specification sheet
- 700/800 MHz band
- Trunking standards supported
- APCO Project 25 (9600 control channel)
- System configurations
- Analog and digital trunking with Mutual Aid
- 25 Digital Trunking with Mutual Air
- Narrow and wide bandwidth digital receiver
- (12.5 kHz, 20 kHz, 25 kHz)
- High-speed and embedded digital signaling (ASTRO)
- Enhanced audio features
- High-quality, error corrected digital voice
- Noise reduction software
- Audio gain control
- Convenience Features
- Utilizes a Windows-based customer programming
- Software (CPS)
- Supports USB and RS-232 communications
- Built-in flash port support
- Meets Mil-Specs 810 C, D, E and F
- Compatible with most MTS and XTS accessories
- XTS, 2500, XTS2500, XTS-2500, XTS 2500
Have confidence in your purchase of our used radios from Refit Radio!
- Radio has access to more than 800 channels.
- Includes numerous additional features, including a backlit keypad, audio gain control, and more!
- Receive a six-month warranty.
A radio is an expensive piece of equipment that, unfortunately, may be necessary for your line of work. However, with this used Motorola radio, you won’t have to pay a large sum to get a high-quality radio. All of our used radios are bench tested by factory-trained technicians to ensure that they are in working order. If you work in public safety, be sure to ask about our public safety discount!